like Hitler wouldve liked to have done to the Jews?
I agree with you on this one. I hate faggots. They should take every one of those damn chickenhawks out in the street and shoot them.
Let's see here: Give you all a mnute to read this for shock value. Did I shock you all? LOL you guys know I'm not that bad he he [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
like Hitler wouldve liked to have done to the Jews?
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Sending every gay person in the world to an island and nuke them would not solve anything. They are human beings and have a heart and feelings too. Most of them atleast never harm anyone. I am strongly against homosexuality but I would much rather live in a society with gays than these sick child molesters and murderers and rapists. I also agree with LPDFTBL this nation has went to the dogs with the morals today. The Bible talks about a nation that takes in the scum of the earth and I believe the U.S. is that nation. Anything and everything goes anymore. The Bible also talks about woe unto that nation there will be judgement to pay for it. Solution or answers I wouldn't know where to start, but bashing and beating the gay community would not help no-one. Maybe through prayer and love this nation will once again turn back to God of the Bible and repent. Starting with my own home and family. Because there isn't a person on the face of this earth that is innocent when it comes to sin.
I got one of you all. How easy it is for people to be closed-minded and uneducated.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
lol......I hate stupid people is that considered discrimination? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
No,discrimination is when you are biased against the minority. Stupid is the MAJORITY in the world today.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
so you can't discriminate against a majority?
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
stupid people are close-minded and uneducated (aka ignorant)
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
well...they did in south africa and iraq
but stupid people isn't a type of people, you cant really put on a finger on what exactly makes someone a "stupid person"
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I might be racist, but at least im not a fag lover.
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
Bookmarks